The Stella Maris Academy of Davao Parents and Teachers’ Association collaborates with the school in the following:
1. Involvement of parents/guardians in activities and on matters pertaining to their children’s welfare.
2. Promotion of understanding and unity between the school and parents/guardians.
3. Organization and sponsorship of activities, seminars, recollections and similar things so as to promote parents’ and guardians’ own formation and growth.
4. Organization of learning experiences that can enhance and enrich the pupil’s and students’ formation according to the vision-mission of the school.
5. Assistance in the continued upgrading of the school’s facilities.
6. Support of the school’s outreach and solidarity activities, sportsfest, socializations, etc.
SOME ACTIVITIES OF THE SMAD PTA
The Annual Assembly… President Jeffrey Alvarez, making his annual report
The Free Medical-Dental Mission